Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dr.Strangelove

Well at first I didn't really like the movie, but the more I started to watch it, the more I get into it. I thought it was a really interesting and different movie then I am used to watching. I never really watched older movies like that, but I really got into it and thought it had some really funny humor. The humor was different then in todays society because in todays society all the humor is about sex and partying. So it was cool to watch a movie that wasn't all about the same stuff we watch today like falling in love, having sex, and partying. I also really liked how they developed the characters and how they talked and acted. My favorite was the general who kept arguing and getting frustrated with the president and chomping his gum. In the end I really loved the movie and how different it was, the humor, the characters, and the overall turn out of the movie.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I agree with that thing you said about the humor. That these days it's all about being stupid and sex jokes. But back then the humor was actually funny, where people would LAUGH OUT LOUD. So I also liked this movie...even though it was confusing in the end, it was still very entertaining.

-alyssa

Hannah T said...

I think it's really funny that you like this movie because I would have thought you hated it. It was funny, but I thought it was really boring at certain points.